The Karaka Lakes Living Difference
- Safe, Tree-lined, Urban-Country Living
- Modern Terrace Lifestyle Homes
- Easy access to Hingaia Peninsula Primary School
- Private Strathallen College & Primary nearby
- 42 acre Karaka Sports Ground & Complex
- Equestrian Facilities & Pony Clubs
- 30 kilometres to Airport & Auckland CBD
- Park & Ride Railway Connection to CBD
- Clarks Beach & Clevedon Village day trips
Karaka Lakes is the perfect blend of urban- country living. This prestigious residential estate offers a relaxed, garden style lifestyle to complement the surrounding countryside – with generous amounts of open space, extensively landscaped areas, parks, reserves, and newly created lakes providing a safe, walk–friendly, tree-lined community.
A new neighbourhood shopping centre, an exciting range of outdoor recreation, outstanding primary and secondary schooling and convenient motorway access provide all the ingredients for the perfect lifestyle, making living in Karaka Lakes an inspiring choice for families of all ages.