Working with Universal
We're committed to recruiting outstanding people to join our team who share our passion for delivering excellent service and quality, award-winning homes created for New Zealanders.
For over three generations, our passionate and talented team has designed and built expertly crafted contemporary homes in stunning locations across New Zealand, for tens of thousands of Kiwis. Committed to creating with quality, continuous innovation, and future-focused building solutions, we value the experience of our dedicated team who are the bedrock of our solid and reliable reputation. Since its inception in 1959, Universal Homes has been based on the triple key principles of outstanding quality, great value and commitment to continuous innovation and to the customer.
Our Key Values
- Our continued success is built on our simple buying process, genuine customer service and long history
- Our brand is founded on our commitment to customers, with their best interests at the heart of everything
- We can, we will, we do
- We deliver what we promise, and we promise what we deliver
- Our word is our bond
- We don’t change things on you; we do what we say we will do
- We're here to help all Kiwis on their home buying journey
At Universal, we recognise that well-being and work-life balance are important. We offer our employees free EAP employee support services, free local gym membership, monthly eat my lunch and discounted health insurance.
Keen to work with us?
Are you interested to join our talented team, or check out what jobs are on offer now?