Floor Area: 129m²
Land Area: 149m²
Universal Homes is pleased to announce a new limited release of terrace homes at popular Milldale. A stylish, modern mid-terrace home with a dedicated car parking space. This light and bright home provides quality materials, stylish finishings, all built with over six decades of building experience. The ground floor provides contemporary open-plan living, dining, U-shaped kitchen featuring designer stone benchtop, stylish tiling, soft-closer drawers, and more. Upstairs offers extra luxury, with a walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom and a stylish ensuite. Two additional bedrooms, each with great storage, share the main bathroom. Key features include:
• Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Contemporary open-plan living, dining, and U-shaped kitchen featuring designer stone benchtop
• Two bathrooms upstairs, each with shower, one with full-size bathtub
• Additional guest powder room and laundry combo on ground floor
• Three bedrooms upstairs, with plenty of wardrobe space in each
• Single car garage parking space
• Private fully landscaped patio/entertaining areas
• Heat pump for year-round comfort
• Extra-high ceiling in living, dining and kitchen maximises space and light infiltration
• Recessed LED energy-efficient lighting
• Security sensor alarm system
• Keyless secure front door entry
• 10-Year Master Build Guarantee
• Fixed Price Guarantee
Construction is well underway, with estimated completion December 2023.
Situated just north of Auckland City, Milldale is a gently undulating valley drenched in northerly sun. Milldale’s proximity to the idyllic coastal lifestyle, combined with all the best in modern amenities a new development can provide, are just a few of the reasons this area of Auckland has become such a popular place to live. This new residential development is handily located near a wide range of excellent amenities including great transport, shopping, dining, and outdoor pursuits all right here. It’s just a short cycle or drive from Milldale to the many beaches of the Hibiscus Coast, including beautiful Ōrewa Beach, Red Beach, or your choice of 11 Whangaparaoa beaches plus iconic Shakespeare Regional Park at the end of the peninsula. Additionally, Milldale residents are in zone for several excellent public and private schools.
We’re excited to help you start your new home journey. Our friendly New Home Consultants, can take you through the process step-by-step. You’ll be surprised just how easy it can be with our fixed-cost homes, flexible deposit options and no progress payments during the build.